Friday, June 17, 2016

Days 4-6

Day 4
Wow have I been having weird dreams! Very vivid, totally crazy, and lots of dreams about eating bad food! 

One awesome thing I've noticed is that my heart pounding/racing less! For the past few months, my heart will just POUND for no reason. Two times I was at the dr and they checked my heart rate and were concerned. Once I was sitting on my balcony for about 20 mins when I noticed my heart pounding. I checked my heart rate and it was 108.

I do notice I have more energy later at night when I should be winding down for bedtime. We will see if his lasts or not!


Day 5
Still feeling fine. I didn't eat enough at lunch and by the end of my work day I had the beginnings of a bad headache. It got worse and worse even after eating and finally started getting better after 3 ibuprofen and 1 ibuprofen PM! 

Before leaving Lansing for my 2.5 hr drive to my parents house, I stopped at Horrock's for some kombucha. I tried to open it in the car and it fizzed all over! I quickly closed the lid and cleaned up. Thank God for the Lysol wipes I always have handy! I let the kombucha slowly fizz for at least a half hour, slowly loosening the cap every once in a while. Finally I had enough and just opened it with a napkin and slurped up the fizzy bubbles haha! I'm not really sure what the big attraction is; it tastes exactly like...maybe a sparkling wine or something. It's definitely not thirst quenching! I don't like alcohol and don't want to acquire a taste for it, so I think I'll b staying away from the kombucha! 

Day 6

I'm at my parents' house and it's not TOO bad because they are doing Atkins, along with one of my brothers. It was a little sad when my youngest brother came into the room eating a big bowl of ice cream and I couldn't even have a taste! Mom and Dad have a nice grill so I grilled some chicken tenderloins and they were delish! I brought all of my food for the weekend so I'm prepared! 

I need to cut back on the Larabars. They have quite a few calories and eat too many! 
 

Tomorrow we are going to Lake Michigan so I'm going to pack lots of fruit and boiled eggs and such. It shouldn't be too difficult, but we always snack on the beach so that will be a tough habit to get through. 

It's odd to me that I'm not experiencing horrible detox. Maybe it will take longer than a week to get all of the junk I was eating out of my system! 

Have a great weekend everyone!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment