Sunday, June 26, 2016

Days 12-15

Thursday, Day 12: 

Made Whole30 approved ketchup. Couldn't find tomato paste at Dollar Tree or in my cupboard so I used crushed tomatoes. It tastes very vinegar-like but the second day it was much better. 

Friday, Day 13:
Katie B. (not the Whole30 Katie) and two of the kids came over. We went to Sam's and the smell of the pizza was almost more than I could handle! I had to walk away. I miss pizza so much. My other Katie, the Whole30 partner, suggested eating chicken taco meat with eggs, so I tried it. Added some onion and avocado and it was good! Katie B. was hungry so I made enough for her, and she liked it! She liked the Whole30 ketchup more than I did. She had never had an avocado before so I put some on top of hers and she's now a fan. I couldn't survive without avocados! Haha ok maybe could, but I would miss them! 

Saturday, Day 14: Easy day. Went to the pool and brought snacks (fruit) and for lunch I made more of my chicken and egg stir-fry stuff. 

Later that nigh, Susan and I went to Faith Fest in DeWitt and they had cute little dessert trucks and I wanted some ice cream. Kate a Lara Bar and had some raisins and water. 

Sunday, Day 15: Church made me a little sad today. Pastor Joe was talking about how women from age 17-30 always ask him where the godly Christian men are and he says "they're not being raised" anymore. So that was about DEPRESSING because it's very try and I got really sad and almost cried during church. Then I attempted to check my tire pressure, didn't know if I was doing it right or not, and was hoping one of the men leaving church would see me in my gorgeous dress (it was, ok?!) and heels and offer to help. I then went to get my oil changed and asked them to check my tires. All of these annoying things that would be easier with a husband. (I also had to finagle this morning to get my dress on. Was wishing I wasn't alone then, too!) On the way back I really wanted some chocolate and/or cake and/or cookies. Like BAD. I think I realized my major trigger for binging. I eat when I'm sad/lonely. No wonder I got extra fat this last year. 

So I just ate some eggs, peppers, onions, and tomatoes with my homemade ketchup. Probably fruit for dessert. 

I'm so ready for this Whole30 to be over. I'm my feeling any better, I haven't cheated one single time, NOT EVEN A BITE, and I just want a little chocolate now and then. I still have very weird and vivid dreams, too. 

I hope the next 15 days go quickly. Ugh. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Keeping you in my prayers. While there may seem to not be godly men being raised, they are; they are just not around here. I've come to realize that you just need to pray that God leads that young man to you. He may currently live hundreds or thousands of miles away, but that won't stop God from bringing you together.

    ReplyDelete