Thursday, June 30, 2016

Days 17-19

Tuesday, Day 17: Bought some steak. Enjoyed it but was dying for A1 sauce. Also, I found some Tessamae dressing at Kroger! It took a half hour of scouring and asking for help, but finally found 2 flavors that were Whole30 approved. And, they were on sale! They're in the refrigerated salad dressing section, by the way. 

Wednesday, Day 18: Earlier this year I had the bright idea to have birthday celebrations at work. By celebrate, I mean bringing in delicious snacks and treats. It's a well-known fact that therapist love treats! Well, they celebrated Cindi's birthday on Day 18. There were two chocolate cakes, and a whole bag of Lindt chocolates. I want to just the lick of the frosting, but I didn't have any. Even when I was the last one in the office, I didn't have one single bite. 

I felt tired after work, almost like I could take a nap. I was probably exhausted from all that willpower I used! :D  Here's a video of the tempting treats in all their glory: https://instagram.com/p/BHQqyBxAMiq/

Thursday, Day 19: I don't have any groceries this morning and was all pouty. I don't get paid till Tuesday, so no big purchases until then. I did go to Kroger after work to get brussels sprouts, pineapple, bananas, and Larabars, which were on sale. For dinner I made steak, and roasted brussels sprouts. Very delicious! I had one bite of pineapple and couldn't believe how sweet it was! It almost made me feel sick. Hopefully I will feel like that when I write chocolate after this is done!

Has anyone else had weird dreams during their Whole30 experience?I've stop dreaming about cheating with noncompliant food, but I have multiple funny, crazy, and vivid dreams every night.

Our last day of Whole30 is July 11. I'm very excited for that day to come. I'll be singing "hallelujerrrr" from the rooftops!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment