Sunday, July 3, 2016

Days 20-22


Friday, Day 20: I am getting sick of frying stuff and making my apartment smell so yucky! I thought my microwave vent was sending the smell out the roof but no, it just blasts it into my apartment! I now cook with the sliding glass door open and sometimes have a fan blowing outside!

Saturday, Day 21: Somehow I stumbled across 
this recipe and decided to try it. Horrock's had some sweet potatoes with "white flesh" but it tasted like a regular sweet potato! The avocado sauce was delicious and I highly recommend the recipe. I think next time I'll eat it with a regular potato though. 

Sunday, Day 22: I could not sleep until 3-something am! I woke up around 11 this morning and super hungry. I found another recipe from that same
blog and made it for breakfast. I cut it in half though because 4 bananas is a lot! This afternoon I took a 2 hour nap and ate a Larabar and that's all so far. Very weird day. That was only the 3rd nap I've had since day 1! Normally I nabbed five days a week, at least!

I've been watching food documentaries on Hulu, and boy, I don't want to eat this "food" we have in America! It's just disgusting what is done to process the "food" we eat on a regular basis. I'm definitely going to try to buy grass-fed or local beef only, as well as organic food as much as possible. 

I'm very ready to be done with this program, and if the right thing comes along, I will probably cheat and quit. But not on something crazy like donuts or anything! The documentaries are really making me change my thoughts on what I will eat. 

I'm going to go finish a documentary about a guy who eats 40 tsp of sugar a day. I bet that wouldn't be hard for me to do pre-Whole30! America loves sugar!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment